• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I'm trying to see how much self-discipline I have left in me.:shock:
Screw that. I stated long ago that I always open gifts and funn mail when I receive them. Bills can wait, but not funn stuff. Do it already. ;-)

...if only I had a Valentine to open...
 
Last edited:
I sent Valentine's Day wishes to several people with only two responses. :( :idontno: Where's the love? :idontno:

Even though you didn't send valentines wishes to me...I will still show you the love SJ. I love you and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!
 
Same here...I would be very very tempted. It will be 12:00 here in about 52 minutes. I say open them any way. We have about 30 to look forward to!

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Thank you so much for doing this. I haven't had this much fun in a long time!
 
Screw that. I stated long ago that I always open gifts and funn mail when I receive them. Bills can wait, but not funn stuff. Do it already. ;-)

...if only I had a Valentine to open...

Did you not do it? Whitey must be yours.:lolabove:

I NEED CONFIRMATION OF RECIEPT OF MY VALENTINEEY!
 
Same here...I would be very very tempted. It will be 12:00 here in about 52 minutes. I say open them any way. We have about 30 to look forward to!

Screw it. :cool:
Let's get this par-tay started!! :wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top