• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
OMG! My Valentine just came!!!

Beach Crazy :wub: :bow: What a perfectly wonderful (or wonderfully perfect?) Valentine's care package you sent me! I could not believe it!!!

My camera batteries are charging. I'll have pics within the hour. So much to share, and all so relevant. I can't wait to make my new 'tar. :lol: BC you are the best, and you managed this all during tax season too. :wub:

But, ahem ... when the instructions say "make a handmade valentine," I tend to take that literally. :blush: I made a valentine (with lots of affection and admiration :wub:) and sent it. I notice other people sent care packages. This is typical of my life ... I really need things spelled out. My son was the kindergartener last year whose mom just had him send those little fold up valentines to his classmates. I had NO IDEA that kindergardeners made elaborate valentines, attached candy, etc. This year I THINK I got it right but there is probably some new first-grade level of valentine I did not know about. :roll:

With that said, thank you thank you BC!!! You made me feel great!

You're welcome TFT, you followed the directions just fine, I'm the one that didn't:blush: I couldn't help it though after reading that thread about what all y'all go through!!! Enjoy every bit of it and I'm glad I got to make your day bright!:wub:

P.S. I really did make your Valentine, I wanted to do a fancy one!
 
Last edited:
:wub:

But, ahem ... when the instructions say "make a handmade valentine," I tend to take that literally. :blush: I made a valentine (with lots of affection and admiration :wub:) and sent it. I notice other people sent care packages. This is typical of my life ... I really need things spelled out. My son was the kindergartener last year whose mom just had him send those little fold up valentines to his classmates. I had NO IDEA that kindergardeners made elaborate valentines, attached candy, etc. This year I THINK I got it right but there is probably some new first-grade level of valentine I did not know about. :roll:
I know. Mine is very simple and doesn't really compare with the projects I have seen posted. I hope my recipient appreciates the simple LOVE that is behind it. :wub:
 
I know. Mine is very simple and doesn't really compare with the projects I have seen posted. I hope my recipient appreciates the simple LOVE that is behind it. :wub:
i hear you. i wonder why the pink paddler hasn't shown us his valentine card.:idontno: maybe he is scared, or disappointed.
 
Last edited:
I know. Mine is very simple and doesn't really compare with the projects I have seen posted. I hope my recipient appreciates the simple LOVE that is behind it. :wub:

Same here, and that's the important part. I do LOVE seeing all these grayt ideas!!! Wow, how will we top this?
 
Same here, and that's the important part. I do LOVE seeing all these grayt ideas!!! Wow, how will we top this?

Hey, there's always St. Patrick's Day and Easter!!

I finally got a chance to look!! What a great job everyone did!!!:clap_1: I've been busy all day, blowing up balloons and delivering them to old people!! It's been a funn day, but I am pooped!!
 
Last edited:
Hey, there's always St. Patrick's Day and Easter!!

I finally got a chance to look!! What a great job everyone did!!!:clap_1: I've been busy all day, blowing up balloons and delivering them to old people!! It's been a funn day, but I am pooped!!

You are the bestest!!! I'm sure you made every one's day!!!:wub: :wub:
 
I got a very nice home-made Valentine Card in the mail yesterday from Tootsie:wub:

Thanks Toots!

Happy Valentines Day to everybody.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top