• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
THank you Paula for the cutest "shell & bead" valentine man. Little IBD is wanting to take it to her room....:wub:

After looking at all these Valentines I want to apologize to my Valentine....I was not very creative this year. I hope you get/got it today......:idontno: I promise I will try better in the future...
 
This is so cool. Merman got Mleigh for his secret Valentine, and Mleigh got me!! And she put a photo of herself and her daughter and both are beautiful. :wub: Thanks for my card, Midwest neighbor of mine. I love it! :clap_1:

I got a double present today, too, because thoughtful sweet generous Allifun sent me a valentine and it even had candy hearts in it and I've already eaten the whole box (well, I saved a few for my honeybunch). Allifunn, you are a Sweetheart of the Highest Magnitude!


You are very welcome! I had hoped it would get there today as I hear you got several inches of snow......how much?
 
This is so cool. Merman got Mleigh for his secret Valentine, and Mleigh got me!! And she put a photo of herself and her daughter and both are beautiful. :wub: Thanks for my card, Midwest neighbor of mine. I love it! :clap_1:

I got a double present today, too, because thoughtful sweet generous Allifun sent me a valentine and it even had candy hearts in it and I've already eaten the whole box (well, I saved a few for my honeybunch). Allifunn, you are a Sweetheart of the Highest Magnitude!


Oh, and thanks for the compliments! :roll: :blush:
 
You are very welcome! I had hoped it would get there today as I hear you got several inches of snow......how much?

More than half a foot. I'm still shovelling but luckily it's lightweight snow and the sun is out and the sky's this incredible deep blue. It's the ultimate Valentine's gift from Mother Nature. :biggrin:

Oh, and thanks for the compliments! :roll: :blush:
You're welcome but I was only being accurate!
 
You're welcome TFT, you followed the directions just fine, I'm the one that didn't:blush: I couldn't help it though after reading that thread about what all y'all go through!!! Enjoy every bit of it and I'm glad I got to make your day bright!:wub:

P.S. I really did make your Valentine, I wanted to do a fancy one!

I know that and it IS beautiful and fancy!!! I was just saying, you went so above and beyond .... !!!!

You could call the theme "Mom's morning out" or maybe "Mom's 10 minutes of peace and quiet" or "Mom's locked the door and you can't come in."

First she sent me a box of the stuff in my tar. :floor: :floor: Perfect!

There are heart shaped candles and a box of chocolates. And of course the beautiful handmade valentine ("Roses are red, violets are blue, I wish I was in SoWal. Don't you?":clap_1:). And a nice note!!

feb2007004.jpg


And then this handmade sign. :floor: :floor: :clap_1:

feb2007001.jpg


I don't like it I love it!!!
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I know that and it IS beautiful and fancy!!! I was just saying, you went so above and beyond .... !!!!


You deserve above and beyond:lolabove: Enjoy!!
God knows who to make mothers and who not to!:floor: I teach 3-4 year olds for 2 hours once a week and it made me gray headed! Full time??? No way!!:funn:
 
I know that and it IS beautiful and fancy!!! I was just saying, you went so above and beyond .... !!!!

You could call the theme "Mom's morning out" or maybe "Mom's 10 minutes of peace and quiet" or "Mom's locked the door and you can't come in."

First she sent me a box of the stuff in my tar. :floor: :floor: Perfect!

There are heart shaped candles and a box of chocolates. And of course the beautiful handmade valentine ("Roses are red, violets are blue, I wish I was in SoWal. Don't you?":clap_1:). And a nice note!!

feb2007004.jpg


And then this handmade sign. :floor: :floor: :clap_1:

feb2007001.jpg


I don't like it I love it!!!

Calgon, take me away!!! now, that's a thoughtful gift!!! :clap_1: love the no kiddos sign too! it's a great valentine "package"!
 
I haven't gotten my secret V-Day yet, but I did get a VERY sweet handmade card from Tootsie:biggrin: I love it!!:wub:

Kimmi, I hope yours made you laugh!!:rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top