• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I'm sorry to my secret valentine because I think it didn't arrive today but will arrive tomorrow. S2 said hers didn't arrive, so..... sorry. Let Valentines Day continue on.
 
MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!! and I'm pretty sure it would have gotten there early:(

Actually, I loved it! Thank you! It's beautiful and I will post a photo in a second!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My DSL went down yesterday about 2:30 (right after the mail came!) and finally came back up sometime in the last hour! I left a message with a fellow SoWaller to post that I got it and for JDarg to check her mailbox, but that lovely person was probably VERY busy today! I was totally panicking today about the whole thing!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE forgive me!
 
Hmmm... I'm getting thirsty! Do you think I should crack open the bottle of bubbly which my Valentine sent me? :wub:

THANK YOU!!!
​
 
Oh NO!!! And I mailed it Friday from Tampa!! That is ridiculous. :pissed:

So sorry Beachmom, I will PM you the poem I wrote and put inside the card. It's terrible but heartfelt. :D
It's a beautiful poem!! Thanks so much TFT!! I love it!!!:wub:

Happy Valentines Day!!

Guess I better go cook that V-day fancy dinner....yeah right!:floor: :floor: :floor:
 
Last edited:
IBD!! Thank you so much for my wonderful gift!! It was so sweet of you! I don't like it. I love it. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

And for my Valifunn- it's being delivered by a Valentine elf. He he he. ;-)
 
IBD!! Thank you so much for my wonderful gift!! It was so sweet of you! I don't like it. I love it. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

And for my Valifunn- it's being delivered by a Valentine elf. He he he. ;-)

Got pics? :idontno:
 
SJ, why don't you bring the bubbly this way ~ Cap'n Crazy is at a dinner with German businessmen (don't they celebrate Val Day?). He swears Heidi Klum is not on the invite list. Enjoy your bubbly!!!
 
THank you Paula for the cutest "shell & bead" valentine man. Little IBD is wanting to take it to her room....:wub:

After looking at all these Valentines I want to apologize to my Valentine....I was not very creative this year. I hope you get/got it today......:idontno: I promise I will try better in the future...

You're welcome IBD, of course. It really was funn and a challenge to dig through our craft stuff in the basement (we keep a lot of craft stuff in the basement) and pull together a card. But I did think it had some SoWal flair! It made me realize how much funn the kids have and why they love making handmade things. Hope all the shells stayed stuck to the card!


Happy Valentine's Day To All :wub:
 
SJ, why don't you bring the bubbly this way ~ Cap'n Crazy is at a dinner with German businessmen (don't they celebrate Val Day?). He swears Heidi Klum is not on the invite list. Enjoy your bubbly!!!


Don't Germans celebrate Valentine's Day?:idontno: This is a crime!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top