• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
No wives were invited, so if they brought their wives with them, I guess they are staying in their hotel rooms. :blush: Oh well, we'll celebrate tomorrow. :wub:
 
THANKS DESTINDREAMIN! I LOVE MY VALENTINE! I suck and do not have a camera to show it to the rest of the board, but it is GREAT! Thank you SO MUCH!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
THANKS DESTIN DREAMING! I LOVE MY VALENTINE! I suck and do not have a camera to show it to the rest of the board, but it is GREAT! Thank you SO MUCH!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

:lolabove: ...oh Skunky!!! I saw a pic of it and it is the bestest!!! I told dd you would frame it!
 
THANKS DESTINDREAMIN! I LOVE MY VALENTINE! I suck and do not have a camera to show it to the rest of the board, but it is GREAT! Thank you SO MUCH!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

WHERE IS YOUR WIFE!!!!
 
IBD!! Thank you so much for my wonderful gift!! It was so sweet of you! I don't like it. I love it. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

And for my Valifunn- it's being delivered by a Valentine elf. He he he. ;-)
Your Welcome, Sorry it was not a home made something......

Got pics? :idontno:
No, not from me. Trust me, nothing fancy....
 
I haven't gotten my secret V-Day yet, but I did get a VERY sweet handmade card from Tootsie:biggrin: I love it!!:wub:

Kimmi, I hope yours made you laugh!!:rolling:

It did! I love love love it! I'll take a picture where I end up hanging it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top