• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
IBD!! Thank you so much for my wonderful gift!! It was so sweet of you! I don't like it. I love it. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

And for my Valifunn- it's being delivered by a Valentine elf. He he he. ;-)

Great Surprise Whitey! Delivered to me at the Cafe by Jessie~elf....so cool! I loved it...you picked the perfect colors to express ME! I took it all over the cafe taking pictures of it...like it was the Traveling Gnome. But I can't get it posted to show until tomorrow I hope since my computer is not working too well right now. Awwww Shishtake!


Thanks You Thank You! Can't wait to me you!!!!! Love all the reminders of why it's so wonderful to live here!;-)

:wub: :wub: :wub: Kat

Good Night I'm bed bound!!!
 
Happy Valentines Day SoWal!!!!! Sorry I missed you guys. Paula, I am so glad your valentine arrived today, I was so worried that it wouldn't make it. I really had a funn time making it for you! Miss Kitty!! I LOVE my valentine that you made for me! It was soooo hard not to open it early! I called you earlier and left you a message on your cell. I have been busy today packing and getting everything together for my mom (she is keeping the girls) while we are on our trip. We arrived at the hotel 10:30pm Denver time. I am just now getting the chance to check in on the Valentine festivities! What great Valentines everyone!! I am impressed! I will try to post a picture of mine tomorrow evening and I have a pic of yours Paula if you want me to post it as well. I heart all of you! Hugs & Kisses!!!
 
the back story. 500 pc tub of alphabets with only one lowercase 'y'

valentinesafter.jpg

I am having an anxiety attack thinking of trying to find the Y...and no Y.:shock:
 
Happy Valentines Day SoWal!!!!! Sorry I missed you guys. Paula, I am so glad your valentine arrived today, I was so worried that it wouldn't make it. I really had a funn time making it for you! Miss Kitty!! I LOVE my valentine that you made for me! It was soooo hard not to open it early! I called you earlier and left you a message on your cell. I have been busy today packing and getting everything together for my mom (she is keeping the girls) while we are on our trip. We arrived at the hotel 10:30pm Denver time. I am just now getting the chance to check in on the Valentine festivities! What great Valentines everyone!! I am impressed! I will try to post a picture of mine tomorrow evening and I have a pic of yours Paula if you want me to post it as well. I heart all of you! Hugs & Kisses!!!


Definitely post the photo of card you sent me, COS. It was grayt! I won't have a chance to take photos today (very unlikely -- this week is quite an insane week for me) so that would make me very happy!
 
Sorry I'm so late...we just got in!

Here is my grayt valentine from Mango! Hmmm....wonder who that looks like?
The card is hilarious....this looks like several of us sowallers in a few more years riding down 30-A in my pink car!!: Please note at the bottom right of Barbie is a pink sparkly ring...just for me!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

OMG, I just tinkled. The doll next to the tar. :floor:
Hope you had funn at the show. :wub:
 
Sorry I'm so late...we just got in!

Here is my grayt valentine from Mango! Hmmm....wonder who that looks like?
The card is hilarious....this looks like several of us sowallers in a few more years riding down 30-A in my pink car!!: Please note at the bottom right of Barbie is a pink sparkly ring...just for me!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
I LOVE IT!!!! :clap_1:
 
To my seceret Valetine (are we allowed to say now :idontno:): I'm so sorry, I mailed it last friday, I thought for sure that would be plenty of time. I hope you get it today.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top