• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Happy Valentines Day SoWal!!!!! Sorry I missed you guys. Paula, I am so glad your valentine arrived today, I was so worried that it wouldn't make it. I really had a funn time making it for you! Miss Kitty!! I LOVE my valentine that you made for me! It was soooo hard not to open it early! I called you earlier and left you a message on your cell. I have been busy today packing and getting everything together for my mom (she is keeping the girls) while we are on our trip. We arrived at the hotel 10:30pm Denver time. I am just now getting the chance to check in on the Valentine festivities! What great Valentines everyone!! I am impressed! I will try to post a picture of mine tomorrow evening and I have a pic of yours Paula if you want me to post it as well. I heart all of you! Hugs & Kisses!!!

:clap_1: ...just listened to your message on my cell. So glad you enjoyed your card...I did fall in love with the glitter glue pens!!! Have funn in Denver, CoS!!!!
 
Here it is......so wonderful Whitey! I had it all over the cafe...it's kind of dark and my camera was running out of battery. Look close behind the words and you will see a wonderful Mardi Gras scene. This was so perfect for me. The Cafe wwas wild last night and beautiful and it fit in so perfect!!!!!!:clap_1: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm going to take a better picture today in the bright light!;-)
:wub: :biggrin:
 
Actually, I loved it! Thank you! It's beautiful and I will post a photo in a second!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My DSL went down yesterday about 2:30 (right after the mail came!) and finally came back up sometime in the last hour! I left a message with a fellow SoWaller to post that I got it and for JDarg to check her mailbox, but that lovely person was probably VERY busy today! I was totally panicking today about the whole thing!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE forgive me!


So glad that you liked it!!!!!! I was really just worried that I sent it to the wrong place or forgot the zipcode.....something silly like that!!!!

HAPPY LOVE DAY!!!:wub:
 
Jdarg............Kates drawing is THE BEST!!!!!!:wub:


Ok, who's in charge of the Easter swap??????????:roll: ...no really:idontno:
 
I don't mind being in charge. Really. We'll have to decide what we want to do. :D Or we can just leave it open...a handmade card, craft, bracelet, earrings, candy, whatever you like. Nothing too elaborate of course. We want everyone to be in on the funn!
 
Last edited:
I don't mind being in charge. Really. We'll have to decide what we want to do. :D Or we can just leave it open...a handmade card, craft, bracelet, earrings, candy, whatever you like. Nothing too elaborate of course. We want everyone to be in on the funn!
I'm In!!!!!!!:lolabove: But this time I wll make SURE I know what the right date is....:blush: :roll: as cork said...we got some great ideas in Salzburg for eggs!
 
I don't mind being in charge. Really. We'll have to decide what we want to do. :D Or we can just leave it open...a handmade card, craft, bracelet, earrings, candy, whatever you like. Nothing too elaborate of course. We want everyone to be in on the funn!

:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top