• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music waco ceruleans friday

New posts
ok it's this friday too... so those of you who didn't make it last friday. we better be seeing you!:biggrin:
 
Who was the band that played at Ceruleans Friday? I really enjoyed them-they opened with Pink Floyd's Speak to Me/Breathe and at some point did the Meter's Cissy Strut. Miss Kitty, I danced to that one, or at least gyrated a bit. Word on the street was I had demasiado cervesa:cool:
 
Who was the band that played at Ceruleans Friday? I really enjoyed them-they opened with Pink Floyd's Speak to Me/Breathe and at some point did the Meter's Cissy Strut. Miss Kitty, I danced to that one, or at least gyrated a bit. Word on the street was I had demasiado cervesa:cool:

Sorry, I meant Saturday night:confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top