• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music WaCo Ramblers - LIVE from Pandora's

New posts

Kurt

Admin
The WaCo Ramblers

060627wacoramblers027.jpg
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

kurt said:
Where's John R when you need him? :idontno:
I don't know. I would have made it, but I need a long awaited evening without house guests. More on the way tomorrow, so I am saving up for the rest of the week. Tell the Ramblers hello and give all the pretty ladies a hug for me.
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

Smiling JOe said:
I don't know. I would have made it, but I need a long awaited evening without house guests. More on the way tomorrow, so I am saving up for the rest of the week. Tell the Ramblers hello and give all the pretty ladies a hug for me.

I know how you feel brother. :bang: :lol: Let me know the plan Stan.
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

CastlesOfSand said:
Looks like funn!!!!!!!! :clap_1:

Your sig: Let the beauty of what you love.... be what you do. Unknown

How about: Let the beauty of who you love...be what you are.
Or: Let the beauty of love...be who you are.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top