Hop
Beach Fanatic
It is so dry and deep at Grayton that I had a hard time walking out today, much less driving.My permit is useless until it rains, and rains alot, and it may be useless after tonight's meeting.
![]()
It is so dry and deep at Grayton that I had a hard time walking out today, much less driving.My permit is useless until it rains, and rains alot, and it may be useless after tonight's meeting.
![]()
I heard that the County was buying the Red Bar to make a parking lot so that all of the people who parked on the beach would now have a place to park to go to the beach.
...jdarg, can I borrow your t-shirt?...jdarg, can I borrow your t-shirt?
It has a cuss word on it. The bad F one. Are you sure?

Bring it sister.![]()
It has a cuss word on it. The bad F one. Are you sure?

