• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County Beach Permit for Car

New posts
They really are gonna tear it down and put up a super Wal-Mart. Using child labor and illegal mexicans it the Wal-Mart way!!!:floor: :rofl:
Close, but not exactly. I heard that it was going to be a Mini-Not-So-Super-Wal-Mart, with a two floor parking garage underneath, holding 14 small cars.
 
Last edited:
BTW, my request for exclusive fishing rights from the east boundary of the
driving line to 20 feet West was denied...~smilenwink~

:funn: Sorry!!!!
 
Thank goodness! I was hoping it was a joke (I'm very gullible, especially pre-coffee), but with some of the insane projects that have been approved lately I worry...............
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top