• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Gulf View

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I really like this home. It is on Walton Gulf View, MLS # 474343. The home rents pretty good and it has a pool with beach access just across the street. We reduced it to $399,000 and seem to be getting a lot of calls and showings. From the driveway you can see the water. The road is elevated and provides views unlike many other roads off of 30A. A second story or a tower would be incredible! If you would like more details please call or check it out online @ www.lifeonshore.com or www.beachpropertiesofflorida.com

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Beautiful place! Seems the lot would be worth $399K. Sure wish I was buying today. Will pass it on to a few folks in Nashville, Bobby.
 
Is that katieblue's house? Quiet neighborhood and GREAT beach!
 
I have had several PM's about this home. Hopefully some of these pics will help. I will also goggle earth the home so one can better see how close to the beach. And yes it has a two car garage.


This is from the driveway. The beach access is to the left of the home at the end of the street on the left. At first it looks like a private beach walkover but it is not. It is a county maintained access.


P1000529.jpg



Another pool shot.
P1000528.jpg


This is the path to the beach.

P1000531.jpg



The kitchen shot standing in living area.

P1000525.jpg
 
I really like this home. It is on Walton Gulf View, MLS # 474343. The home rents pretty good and it has a pool with beach access just across the street. We reduced it to $399,000 and seem to be getting a lot of calls and showings. From the driveway you can see the water. The road is elevated and provides views unlike many other roads off of 30A. A second story or a tower would be incredible! If you would like more details please call or check it out online @ www.lifeonshore.com or www.beachpropertiesofflorida.com

Thanks

Excellent price!
 
Excellent price!

Thanks. Sure feel like we are getting close. BTW, the beach access is deeded not county maintained. I will post some more pics soon. I am going to snap some shots from the roof! The views are really incredible, especially for the price of $399,000!
 
Bobby, you are not correct about the beach access. It is a PRIVATE access belonging to a few streets in area that have deeded access all the way to the water. It is NOT a county maintained access. That is my access so I know what I'm talking about ;-).

Sorry--didn't read the above post. You got it straightened out on your own.
 
$399,000 ... Good rental income... Steps to the beach... see the gulf from the driveway and front bedroom...

Oh yeah.... Shelly told me to write this: It's a gggreat time to buy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top