• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun SoWal.com Article

New posts
Nicely done.

Something tells me we'll have quite a few new members as a result of this article. Can't beat free pub.
 
Funn article Dave. Kudos to Daddy-O for starting our SoWal community and for our now famous celebrities such as SJ & Darlene.:clap_1:
 
Grayt job!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

(Why do I suddenly feel a case of stage fright coming on?:rolling: :biggrin: )
 
WaltonSunDave, thank you for the great article. Hopefully it will bring more folks our way. Oh, and :welcome: to the board. Now maybe you will get sucked into our world. ;-) Wow, what a nice article. However, one clarification. I haven't organized any luncheons or get-togethers, I just crash them. :biggrin: I loved how you spelled funn with "2 n's" because that is how we spell it around here. If anyone gets a copy of the paper, get me one please and hang on to it until I get there if few weeks!!!! Nevermind, I will just print it. DUH! :doh:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top