• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun SoWal.com Article

New posts
Oh, and I don't own properties I just enjoy the ones that are already there. As my sister said though, perhaphs this is an omen and I will own there one day!!!! :clap_1:
 
I don't own there, as in I don't have to pay property taxes. But I always feel ownership for the time I am there. :wub: My friends here think I own there since I'm a nervous wreck when it storms in Sowal, not for property, but for friends and paradise.

Besides, I'm sure you've paid enough in rental fees to claim ownership of that hammock. :biggrin: You are also contribute to the Sowal economy. Lets see there's the liquor store, the grocery store, Tom Thumb, & any number of dining establishments you may frequent while you live there for 2 weeks a year. Sowal benefits from your visits, just as we do here.

Besides we all own the beach. Join me "This land is your land..."
 
Last edited:
Oh, and I don't own properties I just enjoy the ones that are already there. As my sister said though, perhaphs this is an omen and I will own there one day!!!! :clap_1:

Grayt article, and Kathy you have a special place in the heart of us SoWalers, so in a sense you will always have a place there. :wub:
You're ok too SJ. ;-)
 
:clap_1: ...DARLENE!!!! That was my favorite line. That was funn reading and I am proud of our representatives!!!! :D
 
Grayt article, and Kathy you have a special place in the heart of us SoWalers, so in a sense you will always have a place there. :wub:
You're ok too SJ. ;-)
Okay? Just Okay? Where's the love? I thought Oklahoma was OK. :idontno:
just pulling your chain... :D
 
:rolling: I just love this.

I loved how Dave capitalized the O in JOe all through the article. :floor:
 
:clap_1: ...DARLENE!!!! That was my favorite line. That was funn reading and I am proud of our representatives!!!! :D

And that my dear is all because of you!!!!! I would NEVER have been called Darlene if you had not started it way back when!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top