• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun SoWal.com Article

New posts
:clap_1: :clap_1: Fantastic article...now I can share with my friends who do not understand this place I visit.:rolling: No axe murderers here.:biggrin:

Kurt you certainly do deserve lots of credit! :clap_1:
 
you better go study that funn thread. wherever it is...

skunkape - do you know the answer to this important sowal question, when you happen to meet a sowaller? how do you spell funn?

I think I have a loose grasp on the spelling;I was just trying to help the newbies who are asking WTF is up with 'funn'?:lol:
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: Fantastic article...now I can share with my friends who do not understand this place I visit.:rolling: No axe murderers here.:biggrin:

Kurt you certainly do deserve lots of credit! :clap_1:

Too funny - whenever I tell people about all the Sowallers I've met, they instantly assume there must be an axe murderer in the bunch - so far, so good - haven't met one yet (that I know of anyway!)
 
Too funny - whenever I tell people about all the Sowallers I've met, they instantly assume there must be an axe murderer in the bunch - so far, so good - haven't met one yet (that I know of anyway!)

don't be so quick to judge - we are staying together for 5 days in april :twisted:
 
My kids do not get it either. When my sister found out I'd actually "met someone from the internet", she freaked. But then she prefers to vaca in PCB and thinks 30A is boring so her opinions are not filed as important. :D
 
Last edited:
My kids do not get it either. When my sister found out I'd actually "met someone from the internet", she freaked. But then she prefers to vaca in PCB and thinks 30A is boring so her opinions are not filed as important. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I might faint....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top