• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Blue Mountain Beach Lot

New posts
Okay, you got me on that one. I just did a search on Forest Lakes. A lot, listed at $194K, went under contract in Oct '06, and closed in Dec at $120K :eek: mls#443191.
 
Or, you might want to put a $120k offer for one of these lots on the back of your business card (right Shelly) and see if the seller will bite.
Good luck.

I recommended the business card route a long time ago....now I recommend you put the offer on the back of the card and tell them that the bid goes down by 5% each week they don't accept the offer. :cool:
 
Okay, you got me on that one. I just did a search on Forest Lakes. A lot, listed at $194K, went under contract in Oct '06, and closed in Dec at $120K :eek: mls#443191.

A sign of the times. It probably won't get better until the huge amount of investor and builder owned inventory gets abosorbed by end users. More and more properties--especially lots and condos--will go for seemingly ridiculous prices compared to the high water marks of 2 years ago.
 
There are lots south of 30a for 120k?
One, priced at $197K in Forest Lakes, closed last week for $120K :eek:. I think they orginally sold around $100K, though I think the sellers bought at $165K. Forest Lakes in on the north side of 30A, but it is on 30A.
 
Last edited:
I have one south of 30 in Blue Mountain Beach for $285,000. You can pm me for more info.
 
One, priced at $197K in Forest Lakes, closed last week for $120K :eek:. I think they orginally sold around $100K, though I think the sellers bought at $165K. Forest Lakes in on the north side of 30A, but it is on 30A.

Mighty big difference between south of 30a and forrest lakes.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top