• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
And those oyster wreaths are made by a local ... a hottie who has a house in Santa Rosa Beach. Support the local economy and get your orders in now!
 
I think they range in size from about 10" in diamater to as much as 16-18". They're beautiful and my wife loves 'em.
 
I love those wreaths!! Beautiful!! The brown ribbon is scrumptious!:clap:
 
Those wreaths are gorgeous! I think we need one! We're arriving at the beach late on Christmas Day! Celebrating Christmas with the extended family there.

BB -- My sister and I were just talking about those Tano bags. Do you get commission there???
 
I love those wreaths!! Beautiful!! The brown ribbon is scrumptious!:clap:

Is it not?!! I love that, I told them I wanted the aqua & the chocolate so I can change them out. I'm going to use them as Christmas wreaths and then going to hang them somewhere in the house after the holiday.

Those wreaths are gorgeous! I think we need one! We're arriving at the beach late on Christmas Day! Celebrating Christmas with the extended family there.

BB -- My sister and I were just talking about those Tano bags. Do you get commission there???

They are handmade so you may want to call ahead and make sure they have them or she can special order them I'm sure.

I wish! I just love the store, the owners and all the grayt gulls that work there. They really have some wonderful things. Lot's of handmade unusual jewelry. You should see the new Tano bags they have in blueberry.....can you say yummeee? Wait.....let me go find the pictures they sent me. Yes! they email me pictures. :blush: :idontno:
 
Last edited:
Here is the Tano Shopper in blueberry. Yum.
shopperblueberry.jpg
 
I think they range in size from about 10" in diamater to as much as 16-18". They're beautiful and my wife loves 'em.

They are very pretty. The moss one is my favorite.

Where have you been? Cheers! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top