• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
Run BB Run...go to the WC store! :clap:
 
Well...what's the dilemma? Although it does look to be a little riskier- winds are picking up.

We discussed the difference in Fay and Gustav...so much evacuation and worry for the people of LA, which hopefully will log on to sowal.com and maybe go shop at the WaterColor Store! I like our decision, but do believe that the storm chaser has itchy fingers. :biggrin:
 
We discussed the difference in Fay and Gustav...so much evacuation and worry for the people of LA, which hopefully will log on to sowal.com and maybe go shop at the WaterColor Store! I like our decision, but do believe that the storm chaser has itchy fingers. :biggrin:

Gotcha.

I just wanted to see if Seaside turns on the sprinklers, especially since we had tons of rain last night and some showers today.:floor:
 
Go! Run! Now! They have some super deals at the Watercolor store. Guess what I got? A new TANO bag....40% off! I love it! They also got lots of new jewelry and a new case....I need one of those!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top