• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We Did It!!

New posts

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
WooHoo!:clap: It's official... we are home owners on 30-A. I'm so excited I couldn't stand it any longer. I think I had said in a previous thread I was a bit superstitious. Well, with all paperwork in hand, etc. in can now say we are proud owners of our little beach house in Magnolia Cottages by the Sea. It's been in the works since January and finally got approval April 19th with a closing last week. We really weren't sure it would happen.

Still hoping to be full-timers at some point, with shooting for a sooner rather than later time frame. For now, we will enjoy our little piece of paradise known as 30-A.:chill:
 
Congratulations! We bought our house in Magnolia Cottages a few years ago and have not regretted our decision for even 1 minute. You will absolutely love it. It's a great area.
 
Awww.. thank you. We are so excited... and would love to meet some of our neighbors. I'll PM you?? We still want to pinch ourselves. It's been a dream of ours for a long time.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top