• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wednesday's 'Tar?

New posts
I loved kitty day too...so what's up for Wednesday......I have to look for tars before I go to bed....have to get up early and do breakfast for 10 and I hate to be unprepared.........Is it "Big Hair Day"?:idontno: :confused:
 
Ok, kitties and big hair tomorrow. By weeks end I will be coughing up a hairball. :razz:

:floor:
No kitties for me....just some big hair.
 
I'm all for Tar weeks as well. So little time to Sowal as it is!
 
I'm all for Tar weeks as well. So little time to Sowal as it is!

We will have to put this before the wench committee and a couple other peeps....

:welcome: Back!!!!!
 
We will have to put this before the wench committee and a couple other peeps....

:welcome: Back!!!!!

Thanks - you have no idea how much I've missed my Sowal friends :wub: !!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top