• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wednesday's 'Tar?

New posts
I loved kitty day too...so what's up for Wednesday......I have to look for tars before I go to bed....have to get up early and do breakfast for 10 and I hate to be unprepared.........Is it "Big Hair Day"?:idontno: :confused:

I think you should put this cute kitty pic in your signature so we can see his face all the time. I think he and Bubba are adorable.
 
I'm all for Tar weeks as well. So little time to Sowal as it is!

Bingo! I love seeing them but am usually at least a day behind. :blink:

No heat on here!! Actually have the windows open this morn. :clap_1: Fresh air for a change!

.
 
ok I have to get with the program, long night (explain in sowell)
I am gettin right on it guls :biggrin:
 
OK so I missed yesterday's big hair tar day..........but seems like lots still have their's up, so this is the 3rd time I've changed my tar this morning!:floor:
 
OK so I missed yesterday's big hair tar day..........but seems like lots still have their's up, so this is the 3rd time I've changed my tar this morning!:floor:


Today is big hair day, you didn't miss a thing. Yesterday was kitty day, any suggestions for tomorrow?
 
That's right, today IS Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
geezzz........don't even know what day it is since I'm not working........:floor: ( was trying to find a bride pic with HUGE hair, but saw this one and couldn't resist)

glad I missed kitty cat day, I may have started sneezin!! (WAY allergic to them) can ya get allergy symptoms through the net?:funn:

hmmmmmm........will have to ponder on a suggestion for tomorrow
 
That's right, today IS Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
geezzz........don't even know what day it is since I'm not working........:floor: ( was trying to find a bride pic with HUGE hair, but saw this one and couldn't resist)

glad I missed kitty cat day, I may have started sneezin!! (WAY allergic to them) can ya get allergy symptoms through the net?:funn:

hmmmmmm........will have to ponder on a suggestion for tomorrow
flowergirl,
Yours is the BEST big hair tar! I can't believe that girl can hold her head up. :funn:
 
flowergirl,
Yours is the BEST big hair tar! I can't believe that girl can hold her head up. :funn:
Found it on a quick google search and just could NOT resist!!!!!!:floor: (bet all that hair makes her a "bobble head":rofl: )
 
Man, I can't keep up with all this tar changing......... gotta run! Give me a heads up on tomorrows tar..... what will it be?
 
CoS, you are here early. ;-) I'm soon off to get myself some big hair or maybe just less hair. I'm being brave and trying a new girl today..wish me luck!:lolabove:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top