• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weird Foods

New posts
smore-burnt.gif
:D
 
peanut butter-n-pickle on white bread sandwich

:floor: SO grew up on peanut butter and pickle sandwich's on white bread! And I love the half-popped kernels and "crispies".

Anyone ever had fried bologna sandwiches? You "fry" in the microwave - it curls in wierd ways and - prepare yourself for this but the grease pools in the cup it makes - and then you put it on white bread. Actually, now that I have kids of my own, I can't believe my mother let me eat this as now it really makes me queasy to think about. :puke: But, when I was younger, I ate it many many times at lunch (when I grew up, we walked home for lunch every day).
 
Last edited:
Peanut Butter, Mayonaise and Banana's mashed up in a bowl, then spread on fresh White Bread. :wub:
 
Four. :wave: But, way before microwaves...fry it in a pan, slather white bread with mayo and enjoy! Wonder why I never fed my children this? :idontno: ;-)

Yep, that's how we did it. I had to have melted cheese on mine though. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top