peanut butter-n-pickle on white bread sandwich
SO grew up on peanut butter and pickle sandwich's on white bread! And I love the half-popped kernels and "crispies".
But, when I was younger, I ate it many many times at lunch (when I grew up, we walked home for lunch every day).
How about fried bologna sandwiches?
Ha-ha....should really read the posts above me better!

I missed it! I will re-read the posts now - another fried bologna survivor??![]()

Make that three.![]()
But, way before microwaves...fry it in a pan, slather white bread with mayo and enjoy! Wonder why I never fed my children this?
;-)Four.But, way before microwaves...fry it in a pan, slather white bread with mayo and enjoy! Wonder why I never fed my children this?
;-)

Yep, that's how we did it. I had to have melted cheese on mine though.![]()
dammm, a missed opportunity for more fat grams! 
dammm, a missed opportunity for more fat grams!
![]()
![]()
