GraytonBound said:Don't know but I'd love to see a picture![]()
Oldtimer said:PREVIOUS POST: "I'd heard that because the park is on Septic tanks that when the lake got real high the corps openned it up to keep the septic tanks from flooding out. "
That has got to an "urban legend". Western Lake has been opening and closing for all of my six decades of life, sometimes with a little help from man and often by Mother Nature. It does look much like the picture attached to one of 'noogas' posts.
Oldtimer said:PREVIOUS POST: "I'd heard that because the park is on Septic tanks that when the lake got real high the corps openned it up to keep the septic tanks from flooding out. "
That has got to an "urban legend". Western Lake has been opening and closing for all of my six decades of life, sometimes with a little help from man and often by Mother Nature. It does look much like the picture attached to one of 'noogas' posts.
Smiling JOe said:(This huge font is for you peeps with mucked up monitors.) I have the photos, but do not know how to upload them. Give me some direction, folks.