• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What does Funn mean

New posts
Andrew Katz says you are good for his soul.
hug.gif
 
I may start a petition to make this bad boy a sticky. Thoughts, questions, comments.
 
i agree.
here is one for you kimmi.......if you true love that one meatloaf song. whatever the name of it is

p.s. i am on I-10 and posting


:clap_1: ...are you coming to see me??? That would be funn.
 
i agree.
here is one for you kimmi.......if you true love that one meatloaf song. whatever the name of it is

p.s. i am on I-10 and posting
Now I'm praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you!...that one?? I am truly a funn if this is the one cauz I adore this song! :lolabove:

Jessifunn!!! keep your eyes on the road...NO POSTING while driving!!!!:nono1: :eek: BE CAREFUL! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top