• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What does Funn mean

New posts
You have eyed the swamp monster (meatloaf) at the wheelhouse

Flip flop shopping is essential

You visit William at the Bose shop when you go to d-town

You know little Mike's extended family

You've hung with Kenny from Collaborations

2 words..

Scott and Duce



....and now we have him on SoWal!!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
WOW!!!:clap_1: This is an amazing thread!! (and it's answers a few ???!!!) Y'all are very lucky to have such a friendship:biggrin:
 
i agree.
here is one for you kimmi.......if you true love that one meatloaf song. whatever the name of it is

p.s. i am on I-10 and posting

I was holed up at my bosses house when you called.

I like the part where they are playing baseball!:clap_1:
 
I was holed up at my bosses house when you called.

I like the part where they are playing baseball!:clap_1:
"I goin' all the way tonight, goin' all the way".....:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top