Most of you have mentioned all the things we like to do--the beach is the foremost thing on our list--sunning, walking, gathering whatevers, reading mysteries. But then theres the rest--cooking wonderful seafood from Goatfeathers, shopping at Modica (and Publix--which I gotta say is a great market); going to the rep theater at Seaside (I am a huge supporter of performing arts wherever I go); and buying LOTS of books at Sundog Books; the ritual dinner at Bud and Allie's.
But we try to do new things too--last year, my daughter convinced me to take her on a deep-sea fishing day (it was wonderful!); and we also went to the nice spa at Seaside. Like Paula, I like to do things to impose relaxation on these trips--things I don't get time to do in my regular life.
Beach time is magical time.....
But we try to do new things too--last year, my daughter convinced me to take her on a deep-sea fishing day (it was wonderful!); and we also went to the nice spa at Seaside. Like Paula, I like to do things to impose relaxation on these trips--things I don't get time to do in my regular life.
Beach time is magical time.....
this thread...it is so near and dear to my heart! I have made so many SoWal friends in the last few months...and I can not wait to meet them all soon...May...we will make our OWN MAYHEM!!! and again in June...when we will converge on your peaceful little sleepy town...
...I look forward to eating, kayaking, sunning, funning, playing, partay-ing, greeting, hugging, socializing, drinking, beaching, wave playing, sight seeing, ...did I mention drinking, eating, hugging????