ItzKatzTime
Beach Fanatic
Oh my
I usually don't throw myself into the middle of something like this....but I couldn't stop reading everyone's posts. I was shocked or better yet confused at FG's reason to post her tenant's personal letter. Yes, I was confused at first, as I couldn't understand the reasoning....then I got mad, when I put myself in her tenant's shoes.
This thread really scares me. You NEVER know the mental state of people that find themselves in situations like the above and what they will do....to themselves....to others???? Actually, I lived next door to someone many years ago who was in a very drastic living state....one evening he drank half a bottle of Jack Daniel's and took a gun and killed an innocent person. His troubled mind told him he had nothing else to lose. It was his way of relieving the pain he was going through.
I, like many of you, personally know both landlords and tenants who are in this same predicament right now as FG and her tenant. There are those who have lost jobs, homes, businesses in our SoWal. What no one needs is added pressure. Do not underestimate what someone will do.
I don't expect my post to make a big difference to this thread, but I felt I had to post my thoughts.
To everyone who is stretched to the limit....do not be afraid to ask for help. FG I think you were asking for help, but the way you did it was not the right way. Times like these can keep you locked inside your house where you feel safe and/or paraylized. If we can help just one person, then we really do live in Paradise.
Who knows it could be me asking one day.;-)
I usually don't throw myself into the middle of something like this....but I couldn't stop reading everyone's posts. I was shocked or better yet confused at FG's reason to post her tenant's personal letter. Yes, I was confused at first, as I couldn't understand the reasoning....then I got mad, when I put myself in her tenant's shoes.This thread really scares me. You NEVER know the mental state of people that find themselves in situations like the above and what they will do....to themselves....to others???? Actually, I lived next door to someone many years ago who was in a very drastic living state....one evening he drank half a bottle of Jack Daniel's and took a gun and killed an innocent person. His troubled mind told him he had nothing else to lose. It was his way of relieving the pain he was going through.
I, like many of you, personally know both landlords and tenants who are in this same predicament right now as FG and her tenant. There are those who have lost jobs, homes, businesses in our SoWal. What no one needs is added pressure. Do not underestimate what someone will do.
I don't expect my post to make a big difference to this thread, but I felt I had to post my thoughts.
To everyone who is stretched to the limit....do not be afraid to ask for help. FG I think you were asking for help, but the way you did it was not the right way. Times like these can keep you locked inside your house where you feel safe and/or paraylized. If we can help just one person, then we really do live in Paradise.

Who knows it could be me asking one day.;-)
and i wish daddy-o would delete the thing.