• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What was your favorite toy...

New posts
when you were little? Feeling nostalgic after seeing all the old tv tars.

I had a few...

drowsyvinylhands.jpg

Drowsy


5915.jpg

Mrs. Beasley

kiddle.jpg

Liddle Kiddles



Oh and yes, I liked to play with dolls. ;)
 
Last edited:
I :wub: Mrs. Beasley!!! Had her for years.


I'm skeered KD and Kimmi might misread this and answer....rabbit :rolling: :lol:
 
Dancerina, Chatty Cathy and my Baby First Step doll. Anyone remember these dolls. I repurchased these dolls and some Baby Magic dolls off of Ebay a couple of years ago. And they work!
 
Last edited:
My Thundercats action figures, which are still in my parent's attic.
 
Dancerina, Chatty Cathy and my Baby First Step doll. Anyone remember these dolls. I repurchased these dolls and some Baby Magic dolls off of Ebay a couple of years ago. And they work!

I have my original Chatty Cathy in the red velvet coat! The voice is a little scratchy though.
 
I think that is the one I had when growing up. Tried to find one like her with the correct clothes to put on here but could never find a picture with the red velvet coat. Sure wish I still had my original ones. Wished I had kept all of my barbies and clothes. They would probably be worth a fortune right now!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top