• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's for dinner tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Orange-Chipotle Chicken, grilled zucchini and onions, roasted red peppers.

Stir Fried Shrimp with Ginger, Jalapeno, Cilantro and Lime. Sound familiar punzy?

Yummy..I gotta make that soon. I made the Arugula with Poached Garlic Vinaigrette Monday night. Yum!


Hello!!! Recipes (or cook it for me please!:wave:)

Last night -Criolla's BBQ shrimp app and a few bites of everyone else's dinner YUM!!! (thanks Shayne!):wub:

I'm not even attempting to cook tonight, so I had a BLT----
 
chicken and sausage Gumbo with a very very dark roux...:wub:
 
I don't have a clue what we're having tonight. I was promised dinner out, but my date is mowing and edging--looks like it ain't gonna happen. :angry:

Grandpa is Ashamed (Ogden Nash)
A child need not be very clever
To learn that "Later, dear" means "Never."



Tonight, I grilled fresh King Mackeral from the Gulf, Zucchini, Eggplant, Sweet Onions, and Mushrooms. Cleaned the plates!
 
Grandpa is Ashamed (Ogden Nash)
A child need not be very clever
To learn that "Later, dear" means "Never."



Tonight, I grilled fresh King Mackeral from the Gulf, Zucchini, Eggplant, Sweet Onions, and Mushrooms. Cleaned the plates!

:clap:that Ogden was pretty clever himself! Your veggies sound wonderful.
I ended up with a pretty good salad from Market Street. I have decided that fresh carrots really are pretty good, that pumpkin seeds are better than pretty good, and that I CAN survive without blue cheese dressing.
 
Hello!!! Recipes (or cook it for me please!:wave:)

Last night -Criolla's BBQ shrimp app and a few bites of everyone else's dinner YUM!!! (thanks Shayne!):wub:

I'm not even attempting to cook tonight, so I had a BLT----


:wub: BLT's!!!
 
:clap:that Ogden was pretty clever himself! Your veggies sound wonderful.
I ended up with a pretty good salad from Market Street. I have decided that fresh carrots really are pretty good, that pumpkin seeds are better than pretty good, and that I CAN survive without blue cheese dressing.
I love to eat meat, but I swear by grilled veggies. My mom and grandmas cooked all the squash and zucchini in casseroles when I was a kid, and I still dislike them, but throw some on the grill and I will eat my veggies, with rapid speed.

You are right about Ogden. He is one of my favorite poets.
 
I love to eat meat, but I swear by grilled veggies. My mom and grandmas cooked all the squash and zucchini in casseroles when I was a kid, and I still dislike them, but throw some on the grill and I will eat my veggies, with rapid speed.

You are right about Ogden. He is one of my favorite poets.

Totally agree about the grilled veggies. Zucchini is on my list of dislikes (it squeaks when you eat it), but if it's grilled, I can tolerate it. Love yellow squash, eggplant and asparagus grilled. YUM.
 
Totally agree about the grilled veggies. Zucchini is on my list of dislikes (it squeaks when you eat it), but if it's grilled, I can tolerate it. Love yellow squash, eggplant and asparagus grilled. YUM.

Also love roasted veggies. I guess they taste sweeter. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top