• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's for dinner tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
I love to eat meat, but I swear by grilled veggies. My mom and grandmas cooked all the squash and zucchini in casseroles when I was a kid, and I still dislike them, but throw some on the grill and I will eat my veggies, with rapid speed.

You are right about Ogden. He is one of my favorite poets.
I not a casserole person either! I:wub:grilled veggies. I also like zucchini lightly coated in flour and fried then sprinkled with parmesan cheese.If I don't grill the yellow squash,I par-bowl it then put in my cast iron skellet(sp?) wotj onions,butter dash of flour.
 
BR--I'm with you on the hominy. Love the texture.

Tonight I made Jackson's favorite meal. He's spending the night and requested what I made last time he was here.

Cornflake chicken tenders w/honey mustard
Homemade french fries
Baked beans
Orange jello with mandarin oranges

He's in heaven.
 
BR--I'm with you on the hominy. Love the texture.

Tonight I made Jackson's favorite meal. He's spending the night and requested what I made last time he was here.

Cornflake chicken tenders w/honey mustard
Homemade french fries
Baked beans
Orange jello with mandarin oranges

He's in heaven.

:clap: Sounds like my kind of party. You're a good en. Will you make that for me one day?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top