• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's for dinner tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I think we're having leftovers, but I'd like to see what you're having. :D
 
I think we're having leftovers, but I'd like to see what you're having. :D

Well, I think it is too hot to cook, but Mr. K is in there cooking spaghetti. :roll:
 
I changed my mind. I had grapefruit.
 
Fresh salsa from the local Hispanic grocer w/ fresh tortilla chips, corn on the cob, white flesh peaches, ice cold creamy root beer. I'm alone tonight so I can eat whatever I please. :biggrin:
.
 
mexican.
enchiladas for myself
steak tacos for the boyfr.
and a pitcher of yummy margaritas.
 
veal marsala from Gugliamo's at Pier park!! too yummy!!!
 
Ummm...potato something with sausage something with a Little Debbie. (I did an hour of Zumba AND an hour of spinning. The Little Debbie had to happen...)
 
Arugula, capricola, & green melon salad w/ a strawberry vinagrette and a side of brisket/potato croquettes w/ a green onion mayonnaise and a cheese plate.

I eat at FIRE 2x a week - far better nutrition and portion sizes than mi cucina! :drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top