• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's going on this weekend?

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks Mermaid:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicharrones - Deep fried pork rinds, a favorite snack in Mexico.

"More fat please, and could you fry it for me?"
[/font]

And remember..."great" for the low carb dieter!!!! :blink:
 
Sueshore said:
And remember..."great" for the low carb dieter!!!! :blink:

Low carb or not, can't do the pork skins. Once found pig "hair" still attached to one, I was done. :puke: I never noticed that pigs had hair. I insist on hairless food.
 
Cheering472 said:
Low carb or not, can't do the pork skins. Once found pig "hair" still attached to one, I was done. :puke: I never noticed that pigs had hair. I insist on hairless food.
FYI - one characteristic of mammals is that they have hair or fur. ;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks Mermaid:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicharrones - Deep fried pork rinds, a favorite snack in Mexico.

"More fat please, and could you fry it for me?"
[/font]

Reminiscent of the deep-fried Twinkies you see at Midwestern state fairs. :blink:
 
Mermaid said:
Reminiscent of the deep-fried Twinkies you see at Midwestern state fairs. :blink:

And Snickers bars at our fair!!!
 
Well, I do recall on several occasions eating Snickers topped with margarine just to try to gain some calories, but that was during extreme conditions. I have to say no to the skins, fried Twinkies, etc.
 
Mermaid said:
Reminiscent of the deep-fried Twinkies you see at Midwestern state fairs. :blink:
Ohh...we have oreos up here. During the street fairs they fry just about anything. And it's hot and you're sweaty...and the trash. :puke:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top