• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whatzzzz happening???

New posts
I think that the daisy's are new. not around when I was small (early 70's) I am very excited, I think we are going to have a good troop. We are meeting only every other monday b/c some of the girls are involved in soooooo much. cheerleading, soccer, dance, tennis, etc.
I never remember there being so many activities when I was litte.

BTW, nut sales are kicking off Friday for anyone that wants any...:biggrin:


I can set up a nut stand on the beach this weekend! Or how about outside the Red Bar on Sunday? Kate worked a fairly profitable lemonade stand that was aimed at the people waiting for dinner.:biggrin:
 
ok, I am not sure of the rules, I have to read the packet. I know you can not set up a web site, but I am not sure what else. I will let ya know.....
 
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: somebody do something!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

People! People!

Can't you see the poor woman wants some entertainment? Unless this line of Girl Scout comments is heading into a 'Desperate Housewives' direction, I suggest we ramp up the conversation!

Top 5 tricks to Enliven a Dull Party:

1. Tell Dirty Jokes

2. Tell the hostess, "Your husband seems very happy with that girl in the closet."

3. Talk in a different accent to every new person you talk to.

4. Bring a whopee cushion.

5. Invite a drunken homosexual.
 
I was slinging hot dogs, burgers, popcorn, pretzels, fries, sodas, gatoraide out of our ballpark concession stand last night for soccer games. I run our concession stand and it is alot of work, but also rewarding. Looks like you guys had funn!!!!
 
I was slinging hot dogs, burgers, popcorn, pretzels, fries, sodas, gatoraide out of our ballpark concession stand last night for soccer games. I run our concession stand and it is alot of work, but also rewarding. Looks like you guys had funn!!!!

I used to dread working the concession stand. Suicides were the drink of choice for all the little ballplayers. I was always a sticky mess when I was done, but my kids loved when it was my turn to work.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top