• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wheelhouse

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
So what's up? Saw someone doing what looked like dry wall work or painting in there tonight.

Someone's gotta know.
 
So what's up? Saw someone doing what looked like dry wall work or painting in there tonight.

Someone's gotta know.

Wasn't there talk about an airbrush place going there? I've seen a sign for it around there but didn't pay attention to where it is actually placed.
 
Wasn't there talk about an airbrush place going there? I've seen a sign for it around there but didn't pay attention to where it is actually placed.
Don't know about the Wheel House, but the airbrush shop is in one of the cottages behind the restaurant. P.S. Not all airbrush art is terrible. :D
 
Whoever it is, and whatever they are doing, it's been going on in fits and starts for easily a coupla months now. Most days nothing happens, then you see some stuff moved around or some lights on and folks inside. I'll just stop in and ask, next time I see someone.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top