• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where did the sand go?

New posts
Grayton Bound...I must warn you...It's quite different. You will either love it or hate it. Don't judge us if you hate it. :)
 
On the sand question, I wonder how much sand is lost each season due to the tourists taking it home on the floorboards of their cars :laughing1

I know I'm probably for about twenty pounds myself.
 
Landlocked said:
On the sand question, I wonder how much sand is lost each season due to the tourists taking it home on the floorboards of their cars :laughing1

I know I'm probably for about twenty pounds myself.

:floor: :floor: :floor: Now that is funny...and I can sure relate!!!!!!!
 
:lolabove: Last year I was so sad to leave Grayton that I refused to vacuum out the car for weeks because it reminded me of the beach :floor:
 
GraytonBound said:
:lolabove: Last year I was so sad to leave Grayton that I refused to vacuum out the car for weeks because it reminded me of the beach :floor:

Hey Grayton, I still have sand in my van from last year!!! I have vacuumed it, but somehow, you never really get it all!!!!!:cool:
 
The sand sticks around better than Velcro. Some say that once you live here, you never get the sand out of your shoes. I think this statement is as literal as it is figurative.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Some say that once you live here, you never get the sand out of your shoes.

Or Your BED !!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top