• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where do the Hispanics eat?

New posts
Shakira is hispanic. :wub:
 
Johnrudy said:
I know what you mean - - don't Hispanics eat where everyone else eats? But I have to admit, here in Chicago if you want killer Mexican food, go where the Hispanics go! We do it all the time.

Do tell - what's good out by us?
 
jdarg said:
Can I have tomato on my honkie sammy?:biggrin: I will pay extra.

And some turkey as well? This sandwich is getting really expensive!
 
jdarg said:
Can I have tomato on my honkie sammy?:biggrin: I will pay extra.
only if they are HOME GROWN!!! yum yum...I wonder if SJ's maters will be ready for us to make mater sammiches out of?? think we can sweet talk him into parting with a few of them, Jdarg??? :lol: :lol:
 
lindabobhat said:
Do tell - what's good out by us?
Well, we like El Meson in Schaumburg (Schaum. Rd.), but it's a little more upscale than the usual "storefront's." But, there are always Hispanic families and Gringos and it's not any more $$ than Pepe's on Wilke.
There are a few in Mt. Prospect and Des Plaines but I forget the names. We just drive there and go in! (I know this should've been a PM but I'm tired...)
 
Allifunn said:
only if they are HOME GROWN!!! yum yum...I wonder if SJ's maters will be ready for us to make mater sammiches out of?? think we can sweet talk him into parting with a few of them, Jdarg??? :lol: :lol:

Unbelieveable. I am eating a BLT right now with some tomatoes from TN that are actually really good.

Somehow our conversations always come back to tomatoes. And sex, of course.:D
 
Where do the Truckers eat?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top