• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where do the Hispanics eat?

New posts
Franny said:
If our tomatoes are ripe by Saturday I will bring you some home growns!! :clap_1:
:drool: :drool: :drool: ^5 Franny!!!!
 
QUOTE] I don't know of a German restaurant in Atlanta[/QUOTE]
BR..Kurt's and Vernies Beer Garden in Duluth ..off Peachtree Industral....:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love their food! Kurt's is formal German food in the front part and beer garden is informal food....YUM YUM YUM!
 
Cheering472 said:
What exactly is tomato sex? Sounds messy.

:floor: :floor: Well, I'm sure if you have to choose between tomatoes and sex, a way to combine the 2 can be worked out!!:eek:
 
Allifunn said:
QUOTE] I don't know of a German restaurant in Atlanta
BR..Kurt's and Vernies Beer Garden in Duluth ..off Peachtree Industral....:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love their food! Kurt's is formal German food in the front part and beer garden is informal food....YUM YUM YUM![/QUOTE]

I've been to the resturant before. Haven't tried the beer garden. Resturant is good. :cool:

That may be quite a drive from BR's side of town though.
 
kurt said:
O'Hare is a pretty chitty place for a vacation. :roll:

Living just north of it isn't much better!
 
Johnrudy said:
So true. It seems to be getting so much louder, dosen't it? Even now as I type this!

After 40 years, I think I've finally learned to tune it out! Thanks for the restaurant advice, by the way. Lately I've just been resorting to Chipotle.

Ok, back to laundry & packing, etc. Are you ready for the Abacos? I'll be sure to take lots of pics on the Sowal trip and I will share them with you when we are both back home!
 
lindabobhat said:
After 40 years, I think I've finally learned to tune it out! Thanks for the restaurant advice, by the way. Lately I've just been resorting to Chipotle.

Ok, back to laundry & packing, etc. Are you ready for the Abacos? I'll be sure to take lots of pics on the Sowal trip and I will share them with you when we are both back home!
Yes, be sure to have lots of funn! I know you will!! :D
 
Allifunn said:
BR..Kurt's and Vernies Beer Garden in Duluth ..off Peachtree Industral....:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love their food! Kurt's is formal German food in the front part and beer garden is informal food....YUM YUM YUM!
Our hood be on the south side of the ATL, know what I'm sayin'? But if this place has really good brats, Mr. BR will want to go. His family in Madison, WI, was so into brats that they had their butcher do custom-made brats for them - Sheboygan and other style brats that escapes my memory right now. They'd send them to us every year as Christmas gifts. Yum! They even sent us special brat buns, totally different in taste and shape from hot dog buns.

Oh, I'm tangentizing - this thread is about Hispanic preferences. But actually there is a connection between Mexico and Germany - just listen to the music. If you surf the 'Net, you'll discover the connection.
 
lindabobhat said:
After 40 years, I think I've finally learned to tune it out! Thanks for the restaurant advice, by the way. Lately I've just been resorting to Chipotle.

Ok, back to laundry & packing, etc. Are you ready for the Abacos? I'll be sure to take lots of pics on the Sowal trip and I will share them with you when we are both back home!
:wub: Chipotle is what God serves in heaven.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top