• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where do the Hispanics eat?

New posts
steele mama said:
Andy Garcia

Steele Mama, we like the same movies and now it appears we have the same taste in Latino or Hispanic or Miamian men. That Andy Garcia is still hot after all these years.:wub:
 
! Ay caramba !

Loco en la cabeza.

Dallas es muy caliente.

whitey...fix my spelling and grammar por favor.
 
dbuck said:
Steele Mama, we like the same movies and now it appears we have the same taste in Latino or Hispanic or Miamian men. That Andy Garcia is still hot after all these years.:wub:
Yes he's hot and the only Puerta Rican I could think of.
 
Johnrudy said:
Latino and Latina IS the new preference now.
Preference of whom? Has anyone bothered to ask the Mexicans what name they prefer? Is lumping them into a wider spanning group for our benefit because we never bother to find out if they are from Peru, Mexico, etc? I have never never bothered to ask a "Latino" their country of origin, I just ask, Como se llamo? -- and I get the biggest smile and reply. Treating a person like a person is much more important than which generic group you label them.

Get Fo Real, "White" People!
 
Beach Runner:

Tell you what ... I'll pay for the hooker if that'll help you let a little air out of the balloon. You need to lighten up a bit or you're gonna have a heart attack and someone's gonna be lowering you into your grave (probably dug by Mexicans, by the way).
 
The ultimate irony is that I am normally not known as being politically correct. :funn: You guys need to lighten up on me, especially after I acknowledged to 30A Skunkape that I understand now that he meant no harm. Pretty please? :(
 
Beach Runner said:
The ultimate irony is that I am normally not known as being politically correct. :funn: You guys need to lighten up on me, especially after I acknowledged to 30A Skunkape that I understand now that he meant no harm. Pretty please? :(
But a free hooker? Come on. If she looks like Shakira, keep it up! :funn:
 
Sueshore said:
! Ay caramba !

Loco en la cabeza.

Dallas es muy caliente.

whitey...fix my spelling and grammar por favor.

No necesita correcciones! Muy bien Senorita Gata!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top