Miss Kitty
Meow
How do you get to view the Blue Mtn beach cam? I used to have the link but it's lost in la la land>
http://ajs01.dyndns.org/top.htm?Currenttime=2007-05-08 17:37:52

How do you get to view the Blue Mtn beach cam? I used to have the link but it's lost in la la land>

Thanks Ms. Kitty, you're the best. Now how do I make it be live? Java or active X? You can tell I don't know what I'm doing can't ya?
I'm sorry Miss Kitty, I'm not laughing at you, but..........he was asking computer advice from you..........just struck me as funny ;-)

I'm sorry Miss Kitty, I'm not laughing at you, but..........he was asking computer advice from you..........just struck me as funny ;-)
I'm sorry Miss Kitty, I'm not laughing at you, but..........he was asking computer advice from you..........just struck me as funny ;-)
...and what's even funnier is...I had the answer to that question and the SECOND question!!!
I'll be working at Geeks on Call, very very soon!Savytangerine ~
Thanks for asking. Luckily everything is ok ... just have to rest, do ice treatments & some follow up adjustments .....![]()
