• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where is everybody

New posts
Thanks Ms. Kitty, you're the best. Now how do I make it be live? Java or active X? You can tell I don't know what I'm doing can't ya?
:lolabove: I'm sorry Miss Kitty, I'm not laughing at you, but..........he was asking computer advice from you..........just struck me as funny ;-)
 
:lolabove: I'm sorry Miss Kitty, I'm not laughing at you, but..........he was asking computer advice from you..........just struck me as funny ;-)


:floor: ...and what's even funnier is...I had the answer to that question and the SECOND question!!! :wave: I'll be working at Geeks on Call, very very soon!
 
I think everyone is over in the SoWal Lounge.....posting new threads. I can't keep up with them! I'm dizzy just trying to read.:sick:
 
Savytangerine ~

Thanks for asking. Luckily everything is ok ... just have to rest, do ice treatments & some follow up adjustments ..... :D

Glad to hear you are ok and alive. :biggrin: Been around surfers enough to see lots of injuries - most pretty painful.

Get well soon - and I know that you will be back in the water as soon as you can. :wave:
 
Check it out!! :eek:

Not a soul on the beach!!!:yikes:

and not one TENT!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top