• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
Did he watch Petticoat Junction?:floor: Or did he like her when she Alex P. Keaton's mom?
You're thinking of Meredith McCrea.
48m.jpg
 
Oh gosh! Maybe I'm actually too young for something!! I thought they were the same!!:floor:
Yea, you're too young alright!!! Actually I was very young when Petticoat Junction came out. Like 8. I had to google it to find the correct name. My memory didn't serve me. Meredith Baxter started with Bridget and Birney with her ex-husband Mr. Birney. ???? She went by Baxter-Birney until their d-i-v-o-r-c-e. Meredith McCrae is the daughter if Gordon McCrae of Oklahoma Musical fame.
 
after careful consideration, I think any of you under the age of 30 are young and hot enough to play yourselves... no offense to the old people...

I am over 40, so who would be me?
 
Yea, you're too young alright!!! Actually I was very young when Petticoat Junction came out. Like 8. I had to google it to find the correct name. My memory didn't serve me. Meredith Baxter started with Bridget and Birney with her ex-husband Mr. Birney. ???? She went by Baxter-Birney until their d-i-v-o-r-c-e. Meredith McCrae is the daughter if Gordon McCrae of Oklahoma Musical fame.
Oh my gosh, her mother was Sheila McCrae, better known as Alice Kramden on the Honeymooners. Meredith went on to be in My Three Sons and worked on several other shows. She died in 2000 after having cancer. :(
 
Did he watch Petticoat Junction?:floor: Or did he like her when she Alex P. Keaton's mom?


:lolabove: ...that is Meredith Baxter Birney. My kids still tease him about it. I think it is cute.
 
I've been told...
MeredithBaxterApr10bb.jpg

Wished I looked that good at her age!
Let's see if my picture shows up for real.

Beautiful..I love her. You do look that good!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top