• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
From the "thread count" thread:



That got me thinking.... who would play you in the movie version of SoWal.com? :scratch:
We used to play this at work, and back in the day I was Molly Ringwald (I was a redhead then...). That was easy, we both had red hair and fat lips. Now I have no idea who I am. (And I truly mean that. :floor: )
Tree? steeleing1? Help.
 
Last edited:
Beachbummett. you asked for it. I was looking for someone with a little more maturity, but I think we gotta go with Reese W...

witherspoon-reese-photo-reese-witherspoon-6205214.jpg

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: PURFECT!!! I love it. Tootsie you missed your calling!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top