• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
Let's just say, mine would be best displayed on a widescreen. Butt only, if it's in 2 adjacent screening rooms. :rofl:


LOL- I'm right there with ya GTTBM. I like to refer to them as "Swedish childbearing hips." But I remember relating to a female stand-up comedienne (Roseanne maybe?) who said she couldn't wear white sweatpants for fear someone would try to show movies on her a$$.
 
where are you finding all your cute smilies ? i love the cussing one...

Image searches on Google and Yahoo:

cussing smiley
cussing smilie
swearing smiley
swearing smilie
censored smiley
censored smilie

I was bored last night, can you tell? I just had to rise to the challenge of finding a cussing smiley for you!
 
Oh Mermaid- :floor:

I want a poster size of the poster. How can this be done? It would look great on the fridge.

Sure you would. Your mug is on the cover!!!! ;-)
 
This is GRAYT. I just copied it and am using it as a screensaver!:clap_1:



I think you mean SoWal-low.:roll:



Don't fret KDW, you've got something no one else has! Maybe you can photoshop it in with that pic of Goldie Hawn....:biggrin:

:clap_1: You and I have the same twisted brain...I was gonna' say SoWallow in it!
 
so much multi posting to do, and so little time....:funn:
Awwwwwwwwww..you got it!! Deep, throaty right? Toots is in the wrong business..she needs to be the casting director!!
:clap_1: I love it:lolabove: and yes Toots needs to be type casting!

That would be a new thread. Picking out our future loves!
This is an amazing idea!!!!:wub: :biggrin:

here's mr. dd

ts.jpg
AHHHHH!!! MR DD!!!!!

I just came home from Kroger where I saw Mango on the cover of Marie Claire, I walked in the house and Phil of the Future was on and thought of Supermom. Am I going cwazy here? :idontno: :floor:
:floor:

I've been told that I look like John Cusack, Adriene Brody, and a young Ben Affleck, so a wide mix there depending on my hair cut and gym visitation frequency.
:wub: I'll take them all Smarty pants!!!:cool: cept your too young...:blush: Kimmifunn...time to step in here girl....:biggrin:

can we cast johnny depp as anyone?! I'd just like to look at him!:biggrin:
:wub: :wub: :wub: Johnny Depp;-)
johnny could be all of us ladies' pool boy - he would have to wear real tight shorts and bring us tropical drinks all day long....then at night he would have to cook us dinner and give us all massages....
I could live with this.....:wub:
 
Last edited:
Y'all...I'm sooo lost.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top