• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Why I will not vote for president

New posts

Bob

SoWal Insider
Hillary(endomorphic burlap pantsuit sociopathic shakedown mafia) and Trump(sweet potato tinged blowhard

meglomaniacal narcissist). Why validate the demise of of our country? Your thoughts? Be thoughtful...beware fanboys...you know who you are....
 
At least you're not voting for Trump.
 
What you're suggesting makes sense only if your non-action can effectively communicate your dissatisfaction and effect positive change for the future. Like if you helped contribute to extremely low voter turnout and people got the message. Otherwise it's an empty, meaningless non-gesture. One of two people is going to be elected president, of that we are 100% certain. It's also 100% certain that you will have no more effect on the outcome than a dead man. Your decision sounds purposeless, meaningless, and all about your personal feelings and maintenance of your moral purity. Some people insist that an individual's perceived state of the nation will be identical regardless of which of the two candidates is elected. I agree, that's 100% true if you're in a ******* coma.

[Edit] P.S. At least you're not voting for Trump
 
Last edited:
"Personal feelings and maintenance of your moral purity" - nailed it.
 
I personally hope there are millions more just like Bob because I have yet to meet a left leaning boycott voter. It must be Devine payback for Republican voter suppression efforts.
 
A. It is the Electoral College who elects POTUS.
B. Spend some time @ www.blackboxvoting.org

Yes, Bob, I will be joining you in not participating in not only the "grinding down" of America, but I don't want to validate either candidate and their perpetual air strike/drone strike/coup d' etat of other sovereign nations (Ukraine, trying for Syria, Iran, probably Turkey soon).



Watch this:
 
Not voting is the Right thing for Republicans. Hatred Trumping reason, I hope it's the beginning of a movement.
 
Last edited:
As I have said, I won't be voting for either Ms Clinton or Mr Trump. Yes I have issues, and one of the friendly cohorts rightly assumes that even without my vote I would prefer Ms Clinton winning than Mr Trump. That said, I will be casting my ballot for Johnson/ Weld. I really don't know if we (United States) will ever have a 3rd party that is competitive but I personally think it may take more than 3 parties to change the culture of politics back to We The People. Unlike some I have given up on Party Designation. I carry an Republican Card but have switched parties to vote in primaries for a particular candidate and feel my vote will make a difference.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top