• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Why Obama was elected....

New posts
That Onion article sounds curiously like an email I got from my conservative uncle Ned.
 
The lamestream media has been around a long time, glad you've discovered it. Would you like me to post some of their reports on Bush's wars and Reagan's embassy attacks you will never hear on Fox Noise?
 
Personally, I think this would be a good topic for its own thread. Why does ACA premium cost some people upwards of $10k a year? Is it because they are at a high income level and it's means tested? The one guy will be eligible for medicare in 3 years.
 
Please help, I'm having a difficult time logging on to the Republican alternative to Obamacare. My grandson has a pre-existing condition (diabetes) and I would like to compare their solution to healthcare for Americans like him.
 
Like a lot of things, the is a whole other side to the NBC story that tempers it a little bit and changes the perspective. Unfortunately all we're hearing is "Obama lied, and people lived".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top