Wonderful photos!!! you are the uplifter of the day....:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
...Allifunn is just like a BRA!!!...Allifunn is just like a BRA!!!
Thanks JR...I am sick of all the whining about how horrible everything has gotten...there is so much to love about this area if you only allow yourself to look for it. I love this beach and no matter what develops in the future, it will still be a place with wonderful people, spactacular views, amazing music, great art and funn places to enjoy yourself...and not to forget the main attraction the BEACH!
Thanks JR...I am sick of all the whining about how horrible everything has gotten...there is so much to love about this area if you only allow yourself to look for it. I love this beach and no matter what develops in the future, it will still be a place with wonderful people, spactacular views, amazing music, great art and funn places to enjoy yourself...and not to forget the main attraction the BEACH!
But.....now that I have a child, there are certain benefits to all the development. Not to mention you can still see plenty of the way it used to be if you know where to look.
:clap_1: and/or overserved...;-)JB, you've hit the nail on the head. There ARE still plenty of places in SoWal that hardly anyone explores; it's just a matter of taking the time to ferret them out. My husband and I have lots of quiet time in SoWal. Of course, one of the best things we like about SoWal is the when we want to be over-stimulated, we know where to find that, too. ;-)