• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Why we love SoWal

New posts
All the pix are great! Especially after getting 3 inches of new snow over night.
(skeered - - it's not a complaint! It's actually beautiful - - but everone wants it to end.)

Thanks Allifunn for the positive thread!
 
Thanks JR...I am sick of all the whining about how horrible everything has gotten...there is so much to love about this area if you only allow yourself to look for it. I love this beach and no matter what develops in the future, it will still be a place with wonderful people, spactacular views, amazing music, great art and funn places to enjoy yourself...and not to forget the main attraction the BEACH!

:clap_1:

And the many people who care enough about SoWal to be active in making it the best! :wub:

.
 
Thanks JR...I am sick of all the whining about how horrible everything has gotten...there is so much to love about this area if you only allow yourself to look for it. I love this beach and no matter what develops in the future, it will still be a place with wonderful people, spactacular views, amazing music, great art and funn places to enjoy yourself...and not to forget the main attraction the BEACH!

No one misses the days more than I do when you could drive from Blue Mountain to Seagrove and see maybe three cars along the way. Or when you could go to the Red Bar at 8 p.m. on a Saturday, walk in and immediately get a table. Things change.

But.....now that I have a child, there are certain benefits to all the development. Not to mention you can still see plenty of the way it used to be if you know where to look.
 
But.....now that I have a child, there are certain benefits to all the development. Not to mention you can still see plenty of the way it used to be if you know where to look.

JB, you've hit the nail on the head. There ARE still plenty of places in SoWal that hardly anyone explores; it's just a matter of taking the time to ferret them out. My husband and I have lots of quiet time in SoWal. Of course, one of the best things we like about SoWal is the when we want to be over-stimulated, we know where to find that, too. ;-)
 
JB, you've hit the nail on the head. There ARE still plenty of places in SoWal that hardly anyone explores; it's just a matter of taking the time to ferret them out. My husband and I have lots of quiet time in SoWal. Of course, one of the best things we like about SoWal is the when we want to be over-stimulated, we know where to find that, too. ;-)
:clap_1: and/or overserved...;-)
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top