• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
this funn is going to hit the sackiifunn.

toodles...it's been lovely.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Tomorrow at 9. So that means I need to go get up really early and put everything in my really clean car.

:shock: If I had gone to bed at a decent hour we could have had breakfast. I'll be asleep when you're hitting Montgomery. :lol:
 
kurt said:
:shock: If I had gone to bed at a decent hour we could have had breakfast. I'll be asleep when you're hitting Montgomery. :lol:


That sucks! Montgomery will see me flying through. Oh well! Next time!
 
keep driving and you'll hit nyc. :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
keep driving and you'll hit nyc. :clap_1:

well i'm flying up there in march. nashville will do for now. ok nighty.
 
This was like an episode of "Three's Company"!!!!! I loved it!!! One ?...didn't someone send the Kitty the NYE pics? It might have been double FUNN, so Kimmi brastrapfunn....you took Kitty off the "A" list???? Psssssssssssssssss! Thank you my little whiteyfunn...don't you wish your girlfriend was BLONDE like me??? BTW...where is the shot of Mermaid on the bar?

If Microsoft sent me a message that my computer received a security update, would that be for this WMF exploit???? Some other computer geek, besides me, is going to be:drool: , when they see this thread has SEVEN pages "devoted" to a computer problem!!!!!! Hardee har har!!!
 
Oh, Miss Kitty! We missed you. I thought for sure you would be up! Don't you love tangents! I did send you NYE pix but there is no Mermaid on a bar. Just ones of her watching from her table (where she is dancing, of course). Don't you love my new 'tar.
 
Hey BR! My puter was off this morning. After turning it on a little tool bar pop up told me that MS has automatically downloaded a very important security feature (or something to that effect). Do you think this has something to do with the WHM thing? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top