• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
as the wife of a boob connisseur (yes i know i spelled that wrong !) i can only speak for mr. audie of course, but he would much rather see smallish realy boobs than gigantic plastic non-moving ones that look like 2 melons on someone's chest. esp. giganto hh's on a size 0 chick. that is just grotesque. :eek:
 
good god - please excuse the horrible wording and spelling on that last post - i am not drunk, just ready for nighty night. i will spare you any further pitiful postings like that ! :sleeping:
 
Ocean Lover said:
Oh how sad. I would think at age 37 you might be comfortable in your own skin by then. But maybe having 3 kids changed her body and she wanted it back the way it was before kids? :idontno:
You know, I used to really scoff at women who had plastic surgery; just couldn't understand it. Then I got older, and looked at myself from the vantage point of a 30-something, now 40-year-old, woman after birthing 4 children, and I stopped being so judgmental. But I still believe it's the wrong choice for me.
I'm so sad that woman died unnecessarily, BR.
 
Beach Runner said:
The Microsoft patch is available! Go to www.microsoft.com and download it.

Now LL can look at his pix again and Google freely. ;-)

Thanks for the info. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top